CIF Step 4 : Process of Merger of CIF in Finacle
Merger of CIF in Finacle
CIF Merger may be for the following reasons:
- When one person is having several accounts in different CIF ID
- On death of a single account holder the nominee or legal heir wants to continue the account of the deceased.
Menu in Finacle
Invoke the above menu in Finacle, to merge the CIF ID.
- Operator have to invoke the menu called HCCA, select the Function M- Modify.
- Enter the account number to which the CIF ID is to be merged.
- Click on GO button using Mouse / Press F4 using Keyboard to go the next screen.
- Enter New CIF ID of the Customer. Click on Yes in Modify A/C Name if any changes in customer name.
- Select the Proper reason code then Submit using Mouse / Press F10 using Keyboard.
Merger of the CIF ID has to be verified by the Supervisor using the same menu option
- Select the Function v- Verify and Enter the Account Number.
- Click on GO using Mouse / Press F4 Using Keyboard.
- Verify all the necessary fields then Click on Submit / Press F10 using Keyboard.
Detailed CIF Creation Process in DOP finacleStep 1 : Check Duplication in CIF Click Here
Step 2 : Create a new CIF in Finacle Click Here
Step 3 : Modification in CIF of Finacle Click Here
Step 4 : Merger of CIF in DOP Finacle Click Here